We provide this service free of charge before performing all treatments
Our 10-Step Skin Analysis is a comprehensive service that assesses the needs of your skin and prescribes personalize treatment to give you the youthful glow you desire. The 10—step skin analysis travels the skin, surveying every inch top gather all the information necessary to provide you with the best solution for you. The 10-Step skin analysis is comprised of the following steps:
- A thorough cleansing is completed as the first part of the process.
- The second step allows us to accurately asses the state of your skin. Using a Skin Scope Analyzer we can assess skin pigmentation irregularities such as those caused by sun damage, age spots, or Melasma, as well as those caused by the aging process, dehydration, and cellular build up. The skin scope analyzer produces results within 60 seconds.
- Next we will access the moisture in your skin using a tool called a Digital Skin Moisture Meter. The latest in bioelectric impedance analysis (BIA) technology, the Digital Skin Moisture Meter provides an accurate reading with every use.
- We then measure your skin’s elasticity, determining the delta between your skin’s firmness. As we age, our skin’s elasticity naturally changes. Health and Skin Center Services will take the measurement into account as part of your overall assessment.
- Health and Skin Center Services will also assess your skin’s sensitivity or Allodynia using different stimulants, such as touch, hot, and cold.
- We will review the texture of your skin, assessing the properties such as the size and depth of the pores, residual scars, and other variables.A Digital Slim Auto-Focus skin Microscope will magnify the surface of your skin to 400x. This magnification allows us to see and take pictures of your skin to review and include in your chart.
- We will determine the presence of capillary vascular lesions, a discrepancy in the skin that is similar to a birthmark but is not always present at birth.
- Health and Skin Center Services will determine the level of oils and fatty substances in your skin (also know as sebaceous activity). This will allow us to assess your skin type: dry, oily, or a combination.
- We will assess your skin thickness in relationship to your age and extracurricular interests such as smoking. This relational assessment is completed based upon body site.
- Finally, Health and Skin Center Services will assess the number of fine lines, wrinkles and expression lines present in your skin.